Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Henry's 45th Birthday

Yesterday was Henry's birthday, one of my favorite days of the year. I sent him multiple photos of my bare breasts and ass throughout the day. His favorite gift, though, was a video of me cleaning house for him in nothing but a half-apron.

His gift to me (on his birthday!) was 45 hard spankings with the wooden spoon in celebration of his 45th birthday. Afterwards I was gifted a half an hour of corner time. My red bottom was lifted up for his enjoyment. My tear stained face was toward the corner. My corner time assignment (gift) was to recite my submissive vows until Henry told me that I could rise. He then took me over his knee and rubbed my still aching bottom, whispering words of love. It may as well have been my birthday, too!
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie